1. Dale Earnhardt Jr.- Despite almost being lapped, he beat kenseth, giving him the top spot.
2. Kurt Busch- Roush Cars 1-2.
3. Matt Kenseth- boy is he glad thats over.
4. Tony Stewart- After hwat he did to Hillenburg and Kahne, I have no respect for him.
5. Jeremy Mayfield-Right there with teammate to compete for the Championship
6. Kasey Kahne- Tony Stewart better watch his back on the track.
7. Jimmie Johnson- Nearly cracked top 5 in points last week
8. Ryan Newman- I like him to win the Championship.
9. Bobby Labonte- Still has the ability to win a championship.
10 Mark Martin- 3rd roush car in top 10.
11. Elliot Sadler
12. Dale Jarrett-
13. Kevin Harvick- ouch! went from 6th to twelfth in points last week.
14. Jeff Gordon- Hates Field fillers.
15. Sterling Marlin
16. Ward Burton
17. Joe Nemecheck
18. Greg Biffle-
19. Casey Mears- after last season hes glade hes glad hes even here.
20. Jamie McMurray
21. Scott Wimmer
22. Rusty Wallace
23. Robby Gordon- Improved from second class
24. Terry Labonte- In danger of losing first class honors
2nd class- i have classified the following drivers in the 2nd class but they still can improve up to first class or drop to 3rd.
1. Jeff Burton- Lack of sponsorship could prevent him from advancing to 1st class
2. Johnny Sauter- no shot at rookie of the year.
3. Brendan Gaughn- Still waiting for Penske Joint to pay off.
4. Ricky Rudd-Wood brothers may not get a top 25 in points this year.
5. Ken Schrader- Ran in top 15 alot at Darlington qualified 19th for Bristol.
6. Brian Vickers- See Johnny Sauter.
7. Kyle Petty- Better than years passed, but still dissapointing
8. Ricky Craven- what is wrong with that team this year?
9. Derrike Cope- at least got a good qualifying run last week.
10. Kevin LePage- Future looks dim as YokeTV.com wont be coming back..
11. Scott Riggs- he is repeating what Jack Sprague did last year.
12. Michael Waltrip- worst in points of all drivers who have competed in all three races, is screaming for Talledega to come.
13. Kirk Shelmerdine- Will try to go full time for the rest of the year, despite being the slowest car out there.. how does he get a sponsor and Jeff Burton doesnt?
Class 3- part timers or 'field fillers'
1. Dave Blaney- needs a sponsor to reach class 2 or even 1.
2. Andy Hillenburg
3. Andretti- very questionable sponsor, at least hes getting paid by Totally Nascar.
4. Bill Elliot
5. Larry Foyt
6. Andy Belmont
7. Johnny Benson
8. Carl Long- May be running again in Texas.
9. Jimmy Spencer
10. Mike Skinner
11. Todd Bodine
12. Kyle Busch
13. Morgan Shepherd
14. Hermie Sadler- hasnt even raced yet and still beats Ruttman
15. Stanton Barett- see Hermie Sadler
16. Joe Ruttman- stuck at the bottom until he attempts to run more than 50 laps.
NEW THIS WEEK- SADLER, BARETT.
BIGGEST JUMP- ROBBY GORDON
BIGGEST FALL- MICHAEL WALTRIP
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK